Thursday, June 14, 2012

Write It Down...

June 14, 2012

Have you ever forgotten where you put your keys or where you put the dish rag?  How about just knowing what day it is by mid afternoon.  I too was bad about trying to be superwoman and remember everything.  I also would keep all of my concepts in my head and never write them down.  But today I say to you that you must WRITE IT DOWN!!  Through my experience and not just what I have heard, I have found that it is imperative to do this because it authorizes the universe to get things in order to bring your desires to you.  Declaring a thing is the first step, writing it down is the next and believing what you write is the final.  Faith is the key.  You must visibly see your thoughts as often as possible to keep your faith strong in order to bring that thing to pass.  Faith without works is dead. The operative word in that is WORK.  We have to WORK at faith by writing things down and believing them to happen. With the millions of thoughts that run through our mind each day, we are sure to forget the vision piece by piece... if we don't WRITE IT DOWN.  WRITE your dreams, WRITE your goals, WRITE your expectations and WRITE your plan.  Then there is no room for error.  Everything you set into flight has to come.  I charge you today to just  THINK IT, WRITE IT DOWN and BELIEVE...IT WILL COME TO PASS.

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment