Thursday, February 21, 2013

If You Want Something Bad Enough...

February 22, 2013

If you want something bad enough, you will have to work for it.  Nothing in life comes easy.  It really rattles my coupe when people sit back and wait for things to happen.  One of my mentors in the real estate business once said to me that the difference in experienced builders and inexperienced ones is simple.  The experienced ones go into an area that no one else will and they start to build.  Their tactics put them at the forefront of all subdivision development.  With the inexperienced ones, it is all about the wait and see.  They do not make a move until they see the other developers in the area.  Don't be one of those who allows everything to pass you by because you did not make a move.  Take the opportunity by the horns and move on it.  If you want something bad enough then GO GET IT!!

SW

1 comment:

  1. I shared this link with my FBF's. I really appreciate the things you have to offer us as a people. Vanessa

    ReplyDelete