Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keep Pushing

March 19, 2013

In order to get to the finish line, you have to keep pushing toward your goal of what you have been called to do.  Even when the storm comes, you have to keep your eyes on the prize.  Nothing and no one should be able to stop you from reaching your goals. This is not the season for the faint at heart.  Only the true warriors will win.  Believe me I am preaching to myself as I speak to you.  It is imperative that you NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!  Although you have been pushed to move on a specific idea during your slow times, believe me the provision will be there.  Don't worry about how it will get done, just know that it will be done.  Work as if you have a million in the bank.  Watch the pieces fall into place.  It will not be long, just keep pushing...

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment