Friday, February 1, 2013

What's Coming Is Better Than What's Been

February 1, 2013

What's coming in your life is better than what has already been.  The bible says that our latter years will be better than our former years.  I can appreciate this because early in my life, I was still learning and experiencing new things good and bad.  I don't think that I would have become the woman I am if I had not had the opportunity to go through the things that I have thus far.  Being seasoned in your life brings wisdom and this you cannot pay for.  You grow through experience and the curb balls that life throws you.  I thank God for bringing me through them all.  We all have our story.  I'm satisfied with mine and do hope that through sharing, someone will be helped along their journey.  That makes it all worth it.

SW

1 comment: