Friday, September 27, 2013

Opportunity Is Here

September 27, 2014

Opportunity is here and just waiting for you to take over.  There is no other time better than now.  You have to pray for increase in your discernment when opportunities show up.  If you don't, you will miss it.  Years ago I had the chance to go and star in a major broadway play.  They decided to take this play to Japan and granted me one of the lead roles.  I, at the time, was in a local group (the least favored and the more loyal) and we had big dreams.  I had to leave for Japan the day after they notified me.  Although the group fought all the time, they talked about me all of the time and they just did not care about me at all, I hesitated and drove around the airport for an hour only to decide to stay because of my loyalty.  I have that problem to a default sometimes.  Long story short, I did not go and I had to be replaced in the play.  I went on to rehearsal and stayed with that group.  In two weeks we were told that one of the other singers had signed a deal and would be leaving (WOW).  I was speachless.  And although I was dissappointed, that was not the biggest issue.  There was a young lady that they flew in to take my place and while she was in Japan, she recieved a major record deal with the company that I had submitted my music to for review.  So the moral to this story is for you to discern and move on every opportunity that is for YOU.  Analyze it, make a decision and stick to the decision that you make and you will get to your destiny without delay!!!

SW

No comments:

Post a Comment